- No student is allowed to accompany any unauthorized person in the college premises or allow
him/her to use college premises and/or property.
- Students are restrained from communicating any information and/or writing and/or help writing anything about the college to the media that would damage the repute & affect the status of the college & prove disrespectful or demeaning in any way.
- Using mobiles in the college premises, more particularly, in the classes is strictly restricted.
- Management will not be responsible for any damage/theft/loss caused to students’ belongings.
- Identity card is issued from the college in accordance with its rules.
- Wearing Identity card is compulsory for every student in the college premises. No student will be allowed to enter without his/her Identity Card.
- Students must immediately inform the office regarding discrepancies about the details of the identity card and/or theft, loss, etc.