October 14, 2017 10:59 am
Written by prakashcollege
NSS Unit Organized 7days Residential Day/Night Camp
Total volunteers: 57, Fybcom Boys 14 Girls 20, Sybcom Boys 15 Girls 05, Tybcom Boy 1 and Non NSS 02 Excluding Prof. O2 Ex vols. 07 joined and completed various works as under:-
This list about social/ cultural programme prepared and performed by volunteers in groups:
1) Allocation of topic given to groups
Group 1: Karma group (Experiments with Drugs) by Adarsh Singh
Group 2: Young youth Group (Women Empowerment ) by Krishna
Group 3: Mayukya (Inflation War) by Venkatesh
Group 4: Daring flight (Reservation) by Divya
Group 5: Dream maker (Health and Wealth Lakshaya) by Ramdas
2) Debates topic given to groups
Group 1: Karma (should internet be restricted & regulation)
Group 2: Young youth power (cigarettes be restricted or outlawed )
Group 3: Mayukya (corruption will be the end of the Indian society)
Group 4: Daring flight (cell phone should be banned in school /college)
Group 5: Dream maker (use of nets and mobiles)
3) Street play topics given to groups
Group 1: Karma (Rights of women)
Group 2: Young youth Group (aids awareness)
Group 3: Mayukya (child labor)
Group 4: Daring flight (dropouts student secondary school or college level)
Group 5: Dream maker (save environment)
In our camp total 4 guest lectures conducted deatails as under:
1) 9th Oct Prof. Sureah Lokare ex.Area coordinator topic: Role of NSS in national building.
2) 10th Oct Mr. Umesh Ghuge Asst. Director of youth affairs in MDACS topic: awareness about HIV/Aids
3) 11th Oct Mr. Brijesh kumar Mishra Donor Drive Coordinator & Ms.Varsha Datri cordinator topic: Awareness about Blood Stem cell Donors Registry
4) 13th Oct Dr. Rajesh Bombe Area cordinator of western region topic: emergency of first Aid Medicine this are the lectures conducted in camp
In our camp nss unit adopted village name is wavloli our vols. Meet villages and spread awareness about 3 different topics
1) “swachh ta hi seva” so make villages environment clean and green even vols. prepared “sock pit” for waste material converted in to composting.
2) save water and save river
3) stop tobacco and Alcohol under all 3 campaign vols. Stick poster and pemlets in to public places for awareness purpose.
Under point no 5 Shramanubhav activity (shram dan) vols. Did few works:
1) cleaned school, ground, garden, main road or other places
2) leveling ground for play students after removing unwanted grass.
3) beautification of garden area.
4) making food for all or praper serving and cleaning.
NSS prayer conducted in day 3 times 1) morning 2) lunch time 3) dinner time even yoga session or personal exercise conducted every day by P.O
According to nss camp format after completed 6 days cam0 vols. And P.O selected 4 “Best Campers” boy/Girls who awarded with cash price or certificates in to closing ceremony their name is under: 1st boy Aniket Dhage sybcom 1st girl Shila Nadar fybcom 2nd boy Tejas chavan sybcom 2nd girl pratika shinde sybcom this vols. Best camper of 2017 2018
NSS Cell – Sir. Sanjay Raval